Start a new topic

Unity - iOS App launched failed/crashes

Unity version - 2018.4.4f1

xcode - 10.2.1

sdk - 8.6

Followed every step in the documentation. Unity and xcode builds were succeeded. But app crashes in device and app freeze in the simulator. (ios v12.2). And  I m having this error with simulator

dyld: Symbol not found: _WTUnityBindings_InitializeCSharpFunctions

Referenced from: /Users/user/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/D2AA87AB-C89D-46C3-9ABE-85C6CAA58765/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/9C3CA6AB-5B19-4235-AB29-16C99ECCB421/unityexample.app/unityexample

Expected in: flat namespace

And there were two wikitudesdk.frameworks in the linked frameworks and libraries. Only using instant tracker saving and loading. Android version was a success. 

And I tried the example project as well. But still getting same issue. By the way example project was implemented by using unity 2017.4.23. But I used 2018.4.4. and didn't change any settings.  

This occurred only for scenes with wikitude camera or functions related to that. 

1 Comment

Hi, 

Do you also have the libUnityiOSBridge.a library in Linked Frameworks and Libraries? This should have been automatically added by Unity when exporting the project, but maybe it's missing for you.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment