Start a new topic

Not receving email from studio to download offline project

Hello,

i have a project generated with wikitude studio, i have uploaded some images as targets and uploaded some resources, but i'm not receving the email to download the offline project.

I have tried with several accunts, email, and projects, but none worked.

Thank you in advance.

4 people have this problem

Hi,

The email sending service had several queues that were  stuck, so this would explain why some emails didn't get sent. As we  resolved the issue, all emails should have been delivered.

Could you please recheck if you received the email or check if you get the email if you restart the download process?

We're sorry for any inconveniences.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

same problem here

Hi I am currently facing the same issue and have tried multiple times to generate but to no avail. 

1 person likes this

I just tried again and the email came through, thanks!

Hi Nicola,

I have this same problem now.

Hi,

Great that it's working again. @Caleb: is the issue still occuring to you?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Thanks for support, it's working now.

Did it happen again? I have made a couple of requests, without email response. 

Thanks for reply. Now it works.

Hi,

Sorry for our late reply. We did further investigations and found a stuck job which hindered some emails to be delivered successfully. We fixed the behavior - can you please try again.

Again we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Greetings

Nicola

On the other hand, the ability to create wtc files for image tracking works well.

I just tried yesterday but nothing, I don't recive any email with the link to download the WTO file of my project.

I have tried a lot of times for 3 days.

Hi, I have the same problem. WTO file could not create on Studio. Could you help us?

Hi Fabio,

As we're not aware of any issues, could you please provide further details if the email arrived at all but later or not at all and if this is a constant issue and happens again if you'd trigger the download now?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment