Start a new topic

Find image at longer distance

Hey,

Im using the previews in studio, so i dont need help with an app or anything like that at the moment, i just want to show off the software to some colleagues so that we can look at the best route to go down for what we need.

Im using an image the size of an A4 piece of paper as my target, but i have to stand very close to the image for it to be picked up.

Once picked up i can back up maybe 2 metres and then it starts acting strangely.

Is there a way to create it so that i can initially pick it up from atleast a 1.5 metres away and stand back more than 2 metres while keeping the image in focus.

Its not an issue with the camera as i have a Huawei P20 Pro which has arguably the best camera on a phone.

Hi,

The recognition quality and the distance, that can be used for recognizing the target image also depends on how suitable the target image is for the recognition. How many stars do you get and when you look at the Heatmap (available once you click on the details of the target image in Studio), does the image show a good Heatmap?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

It was 3 stars and its the below.

Login or Signup to post a comment