Start a new topic

WTO stops working

I've been having problems with my WTO lately to where it stops working after testing numerous times with it. For example, I was trying to change the orientation of my model on the object so I changed the translation, rebuild the app, and scanned the object. After 15-20+ times of doing this, the object stopped working and wasn't scanning at all. I had to re-record the object then upload it to Wikitude Studio so I can download the WTO and use the new object. Any ideas to why this is happening?

Hi Jon,

Can you please provide following details:

- Which version of the SDK are you using?
- Are you working with the JS API or the Native API?
- Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using

- Is it device specific? What device does this happen with
- is this happening with the sample app (only switching the .wto file) or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device.
- Did you debug the experience and check if after 15-20 times scanning if the scan was not successful anymore?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

- Which version of the SDK are you using? I am using the 8.0.0 version
- Are you working with the JS API or the Native API?  JS API
- Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using

I am using Cordova version 8.1.2

- Is it device specific? What device does this happen with No
- is this happening with the sample app (only switching the .wto file) or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device? This is occurring own my own app and yes the sample works on my device.
- Did you debug the experience and check if after 15-20 times scanning if the scan was not successful anymore? I didn't debug the exact times but I tried with 2 locations and it occurred.

Hi Jon,

Can you please also try with the SDK 8.4. Also if the issue is not occuring in the sample app, when you only change the .wto file within sample and leave the sample app unchanged otherwise, did you debug your app and check the differences? Do you get any error logs or logoutput that indicates the object was not recognized?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment