Hello - I followed the instructions to generate an object target and have my Unity build detecting the object and placing the trackable, however the trackable appears pretty far below the plane that the recognized object is sitting on and it's not appearing right on top of it. It's at world origin and there doesn't seem to be any transform being applied after the fact. I am using the simple object tracking example and simply swapping the trackable object. How can I accurately place the 3d trackable object in relation to the augmented object? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Could you please provide further details:
- Which version of the SDK are you using?
- Are you working with the JS API or the Native API?
- Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using
- Are you working with Wikitude Studio Editor and position the augmentation via the Editor?
- What device does this happen with
- Can you please send a screenshot / screencast of the expected behavior and the real behavior
Thx and greetings