Start a new topic
Solved

Choose a particular object in a wto

The question si Simple, having a wingle WTO with more than one object. Is there any way to choose wich one the SDK should look for.

Let say, for example, i have two objects on the screen and i want to previously choose wich one i want to recognize. Both using the same wto.

Hi,

Our Object Recognition allows you to use up to 10 objects to be recognized. Simultanious recognition of objects is currently not supported - so if there are multiple objects from you .wto file in the camera view, then only one can be recognized at a time.

Greetings

Nicola

Hi Nicola, thanks for the quick response, but i do not want to recognize both objects at the same time. 

I just want to recognize one of them that i chose before, instead of the first one it find.

Hi,

If you wish to choose the object first, then you can also have different .wto files and load them based on the chosen model. E.g. you have a phone and toy and the user  chooses the option phone, you load the phone .wto.

Not sure if this answers your question. If not please let us know.

Greetings

Nicola

Yes, i did that, but also i found that using the Target Pattern in the objectTrackable i can filter wich of the 10 objects i want to recognize.

Hi,

So you can choose the object and it's not working as expected? Or is working as you intend to use it?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi,

It is working as intended, so this is solved 

Thanks 

Dionisio

Login or Signup to post a comment