Start a new topic
Solved

Android application does not work on phone

Hi, 

"Instant Tracking-Simple" sample scene from the SDK for unity doesn't work on Samsung Galaxy Note 8. 

Error on mobile screen: 

Failed to change state to Tracking Error Code: 1006 Error Domain: com.wikitude.instant_tracking.android Error Message: The ARCore instant tracking state could not be changed to 'Tracking' because an anchor could not be added. This usually happens when the scene contains too few features. Try looking around to capture more of your surrounding. Underlying Error: Error Code: 1000 Error Domain: com.wikitude.arcore Error Message: ARCore did not start yet.Failed to change state to Tracking Error Code: 1006 Error Domain: com.wikitude.instant_tracking.android Error Message: The ARCore instant tracking state could not be changed to 'Tracking' because an anchor could not be added. This usually happens when the scene contains too few features. Try looking around to capture more of your surrounding. Underlying Error: Error Code: 1000 Error Domain: com.wikitude.arcore Error Message: ARCore did not start yet.Failed to change state to Tracking Error Code: 1006 Error Domain: com.wikitude.instant_tracking.android Error Message: The ARCore instant tracking state could not be changed to 'Tracking' because an anchor could not be added. This usually happens when the scene contains too few features. Try looking around to capture more of your surrounding. Underlying Error: Error Code: 1000 Error Domain: com.wikitude.arcore Error Message: ARCore did not start yet.

Why doesn't ARcore starts? 

I have attach a screenshot from mobile.

I have used:

• Unity 2018.3.8
  • wikitude latest version (8.3)
  • Have installed ARcore on mobile from play store (version 1.7.19)
  • built with android API level 26 as I have Android 8.0 installed on Galaxy Note 8.

Hi, 

The sample project we provide should ask for camera permissions by default when built as is. Is it not working for you?

Best regards,

Alexandru

Hello guys,

how to give camera permission?

Hi, 

My bad, the application was not granted camera permission. Thank you for your assistance.  

Hi, 

Does the camera always stays black? Are camera permissions enabled?

Best regards,

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment