I am currently using the POI sample and I am trying to implement that with the Google Maps API but its not working. I added to my index.html file the "script src..." and in the "marker.js" file I added a line a code that will give me the distance between two points but I just get the error(I generated) message saying that says "geolocation not supported". How can I fix this problem?
Please provide further details:
- Which version of the SDK are you using?
- Confirm that you’re using the JS API
- Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using
- Did you make sure that the app is setup in a way to support geobased AR - make sure to check the sample app and documentation on how to do this
- What device does this happen with
- Where do you get the error message 'geolocation not supported' (logoutput, ...)?
Thx and greetings
I am using the 8.2 SDK version and yes I am using the JS API with ionic 3. I am currently using Cordova and version 8.1.2. I made sure that the app is setup to support geobased AR and this happens with my Google Pixel 2 XL. What I do is in the "ndex.html" file I input the script "<script src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=YOUR_API_KEY&libraries=geometry">"then I test to see if the API works but it doesn't. I tried testing this in Ionic and it worked so I am not sure if this is more of a wikitude problem? I even tried to run a simple API call using a jsonplaceholder and that didn't work.