Start a new topic

Android crash when open link

Hello,

I have build an experience with wikitude studio and added to my app. This experience has one button with a link.

When i hit the button the app crashes:

[ERROR] :  TiApplication: (JsWorker) [94659,102882] Sending event: exception on thread: JsWorker msg:android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: Unable to find explicit activity class {com.estudioalfa.testappbutton/com.wikitude.architect.BrowserActivity}; have you declared this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?; Titanium 6.3.0,2017/10/31 18:13,undefined
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: Unable to find explicit activity class {com.estudioalfa.testappbutton/com.wikitude.architect.BrowserActivity}; have you declared this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Instrumentation.java:1950)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Instrumentation.java:1622)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:4564)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at android.support.v4.app.BaseFragmentActivityApi16.startActivityForResult(BaseFragmentActivityApi16.java:54)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at android.support.v4.app.FragmentActivity.startActivityForResult(FragmentActivity.java:65)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:4522)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at android.support.v4.app.FragmentActivity.startActivityForResult(FragmentActivity.java:711)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at android.app.Activity.startActivity(Activity.java:4883)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at android.app.Activity.startActivity(Activity.java:4851)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at com.wikitude.architect.ArchitectView.a(ProGuard:1535)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at com.wikitude.architect.CallbackHandler.openInBrowser(ProGuard:83)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at com.wikitude.architect.PlatformBridge.callAsyncImplInternal(Native Method)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at com.wikitude.architect.PlatformBridge.callAsyncImpl(ProGuard:134)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at com.wikitude.architect.PlatformBridge$a.a(ProGuard:66)
[ERROR] :  TiApplication: 	at com.wikitude.architect.PlatformBridge$a.run(ProGuard:40)
[ERROR] :  ViewRootImpl: sendUserActionEvent() returned.
[WARN] :   cr_ChildProcessConn: onServiceDisconnected (crash or killed by oom): pid=29819

What do i need to add to the androidmanifest.xml?

In other proyects i have used similar experiences and didn't have this problem....

I'm using:

• wikitude 7.1.0
  • Appcelerator SDK 6.3.0

Thank you in advance

1 Comment

Hi Roberto,

Does the same issue occure when you add the Wikitude Studio Editor experience in the Wikitude sample app? If not, please have a look at the differences in the manifest and also the classes used.

NOTE: Also please bear in mind that we're discontinuing the Titanium module - SDK 8.3 will be the last release for the Titanium Module.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment