Start a new topic

Where to put Bundle Identifer in latest version of Unity

Hi, 

I have just downloaded latest version of Unity 2018.3.3f1 and I'm following Wikitude documentation to create the first app for UWP. 

In the documentation (https://www.wikitude.com/external/doc/documentation/latest/unity/triallicense.html#where-should-i-enter-the-license-key) explains where to put the Bundle Identifier (in Player Settings / Other Settings / Identification) but this menu option doesn't exist in this version of Unity. 

1) Where should I put the Bundle Identifier? 

2) Moreover, I created the license a couple of days ago, and I can see that the Bundle Identifier is not available to check from the Wikitude user account. How can I recover it?

Kind regards, 

Hi, 

It's true that on UWP, the settings look a bit different.

Please put the Bundle Identifier in Player Settings -> Publishing Settings -> Packaging -> Package name. In the project that is being distributed in the download package, it should already contain the value "com.wikitude.unityexample". We'll make sure to update the documentation as well.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Hi Eduardo,

If you're referring to the Academic / Edu license, that you can't find, then I assume that this is solved now - Ioana sent you the key, didn't she?

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi Nicola and Alexandru, 

Thanks for your quick answers. Yes, I got the educational license from Loana and the package name attached to it. 

I'm happy to have contributed to update the documentation. 

Kind regards, 

Login or Signup to post a comment