Start a new topic

Instant Tracker not working

Instant Tracking not working on my phone (Oppo a39) the grid of instant tracker stuck only on screen and after i click initialize it hang.

1 person has this problem

Hi,

Please provide further details:

- Which version of the SDK are you using?
- Are you working with the JS API or the Native API?
- Are you using any of our Extensions (Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using

- Is there log output?
- Is it only happening on a certain device or OS version?

- Did you debug the app to see where the issue is in the code?
- is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Im using SDK 8.2. im using unity.there is no log output.I tried it other device and some of it is black screen but i tried it in oppo a37 it work. its happening on sample app in wikitude package.

Hi,

Can you please try to run the sample with the "SMART Enabled" option turned off in the InstantTracker inspector and see if this solves your problem?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Hi,

i try it but nothing changed.

Hi Jaymart,

We're on it and provide feedback as soon as our team has investigated.

Greetings

Nicola

Hi, 

Can you please try to run the Native Android SDK SampleProject on this device, so that we can check if the problem is originating from the Unity Plugin, or if it's a general SDK issue?

Thank you,

Alexandru

I have the same problem

Hi,

Please provide further details:

- Which version of the SDK are you using?
- Can you please send us the log output?
- Is it only happening on a certain device or OS version?

Thank you,

Alexandru

8.2.0 ,  я тестировал  и 8.3.0  и 9.0.0   одна и та же проблема, OS он работает а вот  телефон j6 не работает , можно ли как то исправить ,  внутри unity  ошибок не выдает 

log output

txt
(1.01 MB)

Hello,

Can you write which version is working, which version should be wikitude and unity for work? What devices support?

Hi,

As mentioned in the documentation, we require a compass for Instant Tracking functionality, which this phone appears to not have:

https://www.wikitude.com/external/doc/documentation/latest/unity/supporteddevicesunity.html#supported-devices

https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_j6-9203.php

Have you tried any other devices?

Best regards,

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment