Start a new topic

POI location java script library in iOS (iPhone6)

I am facing some problem related to wikitude SDK for POI location java script library in iOS

When I have run code for iOS Like that:

self.architectView = WTArchitectView()

self.architectView.frame = self.view.frame

self.architectView.delegate = self

self.architectView.setLicenseKey("....")

self.view.addSubview(self.architectView)

guard let url = Bundle.main.url(forResource: "index", withExtension: "html", subdirectory: "ARchitectExamples/10_BrowsingPois_3_LimitingRange") else {

return

}

self.architectView.loadArchitectWorld(from: url)

self.architectView.start({ (configuration) in

}) { (isRunnung, error) in

}

self.architectView.callJavaScript("World.loadPoisFromJsonData([{\"id\":\"1\",\"longitude\":\"75.879770\",\"latitude\":\"22.681473\",\"description\":\"Davv Takshila Parisar Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001\",\"name\":\"IET DAVV\"}])")

when I have call multiple time its getting overlapping POI. How can I remove same multiple POI or how can I load data for POI we can not display overlapping POI. and some time app freeze. 

getting issue for overlapping POI 

- Wikitude SDK(8.2.0)
- iOS java script SDK xcode 9.4

Hi,

Am I understanding correctly that you have mulitple POIs on exactly the same location - "longitude\":\"75.879770\",\"latitude\":\"22.681473\",?

If this is the case then the reason for this then would be that you call the load with always the same location. Please have a close look on how to handle different locations in the sample app and the according documentation.

If you're referring to different locations - so e.g. you see several POI markers (on different lat/long) coordinates - but they are very close together. If this is case, you can find a lot of forum posts already dealing with how to work with overlapping and POIs and clustering them.

Greetings

Nicola

Thanks for answering
One more problem i have generated, When I have load multiple time architectView  some time architectView camera freeze app in iOS (Show camera but freeze camera like camera not working hang app ) . Please let me know what i messing .

Did you debug the issue? Please also make sure you follow closely the lifecycle management part in the documentation and check how this is handled in the sample app.

Greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment