Start a new topic
Solved

Click on the click event of the point of interest in html, click on the no response question

Control the display and hiding of points of interest by adding click events for points of interest in html

Hello:

Buy the Wikitude function, where can I fill out the invoicing content on the official website? could not find it.

Hello:

Buy the Wikitude function, where can I fill out the invoicing content on the official website? could not find it.

Good morning,

you can either use the height property or the scale property, the latter has three components for the scale in X, Y and Z axis. I expect both variants to work.

To buy the Wikitude SDK, simply go to PRICING -> VIEW PRODUCT -> SIGN UP/ADD TO CART. This will take you a forms that allows you to enter you billing information.

- Daniel

Hi again ;)

Regarding the sales question you posted, you can purchase our product online from here https://www.wikitude.com/store/. The invoice of your purchase will be sent to you once the order has been completed successfully. If you have any other sales question then please reach out to sales@wikitude.com.

Thanks,

Eva

Thank you for your answer:

solved the problem.

Login or Signup to post a comment