Start a new topic

Where do I put this code in Android Studio?

I am trying to follow the Javascript guide for Android Studio and I am not really sure where to put in this code

This is found on https://www.wikitude.com/external/doc/documentation/latest/android/setupguideandroid.html#setup-guide-android

Just not sure where to insert this code in my files in Android Studio and how to put in it correctly. 

Thanks

The Activity holding the AR-View (called architectView in the following) must have set ConfigurationChanges = Android.Content.PM.ConfigChanges.Orientation | Android.Content.PM.ConfigChanges.KeyboardHidden | Android.Content.PM.ConfigChanges.ScreenSize e.g. from the wikitude xamarin examples:

[Activity(Label = "SimpleArActivity", ConfigurationChanges = Android.Content.PM.ConfigChanges.Orientation | Android.Content.PM.ConfigChanges.KeyboardHidden | Android.Content.PM.ConfigChanges.ScreenSize)]
public class SimpleArActivity : Activity
{

This code. 

Hi Francis,

I'm not quite sure I understand the question and which code you're referring to. As you already posted the setup guide, please make sure to read it carefully and check the documentation together with the sample app.

If you have further Android Studio and how to write specific Android code, this sounds more like a topic where an Android tutorial might help. Please note that we can't provide standard Android programming support.

Thx and greetings

Nicola 

Login or Signup to post a comment