Start a new topic

Camera Doesn't Detect Marker

I made a scene in Unity using Wikitude SDK which shows a bear on a card when you show the card to the camera. It was just working fine on both my PC and my phone. But then I downloaded an animated model and I decided to use it instead of the bear so I made it a child of the "Trackable" game object. Not it doesn't detects the marker at all. I even undo everything I've done and put the bear back but it still doesn't detect the marker.

And I get 2 warning every frame.

The first one is:

Tiled GPU perf. warning: RenderTexture color surface (640x480) was not cleared/discarded. See TiledGPUPerformanceWarning.ColorSurface label in Profiler for info

UnityEngine.Graphics:Blit(Texture, RenderTexture)

Wikitude.RingBuffer:AddTexture(UInt64, Texture)

Wikitude.WikitudeCamera:UpdateLivePreview()

Wikitude.WikitudeCamera:Update()

The second one is:

Tiled GPU perf. warning: RenderTexture color surface (505x284) was not cleared/discarded. See TiledGPUPerformanceWarning.ColorSurface label in Profiler for info

UnityEngine.Graphics:Blit(Texture, RenderTexture)

Wikitude.WindowsEditorPlatformBridge:Wikitude.IPlatformBridge.UpdateRenderTexture(Texture)

Wikitude.WikitudeCamera:UpdateLivePreview()

Wikitude.WikitudeCamera:Update()

Something similar happened to me before and deleting the project and redoing it worked but I don't want to start over again. How can I fix this problem?

Note: I am using Unity 2018.2.6f1. I don't know which version of the Wikitude SDK I am using, I downloaded the SDK from a Udemy course.

Note 2: This problem only happens in the Unity Editor on my PC. But it works well on my phone.

No help?

Hi,

The forum post is already with our core team. Please note that we support won't be handled over the weekend. Once our team is on it to answer their forum posts you will receive feedback directly via this thread.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

I still can't find a solution.

Hi,

Our team still needs to investigate in detail. Does this Unity support forum entry help:

https://answers.unity.com/questions/879814/tiled-gpu-perf-warning-problem.html

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Just to follow up here, I was seeing this same error popping on my logs too. This error is seemed to be related to Unity editor settings as stated in the thread above. The tip to turn off graphics emulation on editor clears the error (In Unity Editor: Edit -> Graphic Emulation -> No Emulation).

Hi,

The warnings you are getting shouldn't affect tracking in any way.

If you still cannot get it to work, please send us the project so that we can have a closer look at it.

Thank you,

Alexandru

You could use the function drawMarker() to draw some markers of the dictionary in an image and then print them and use them for your test. dinosaur game

Login or Signup to post a comment