Start a new topic

Wikitude 8.1.0 not working with Titanium 7.4.0

Hello,

we updated our Titanium SDK to 7.4.0 and Xcode to Xcode 10.

Now we can not build anymore with an included Wikitude Framework.

If we remove the Wikitude Module from the tiapp.xml, we can build again.

BuildError:

[INFO]  Invoking xcodebuild
[DEBUG] Invoking: DEVELOPER_DIR=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild build -target XXX -configuration Debug -scheme XXX -derivedDataPath /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/DerivedData -UseNewBuildSystem=YES OBJROOT=/Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/build/Intermediates SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/build/Intermediates/PrecompiledHeaders SYMROOT=/Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/build/Products
[TRACE] User defaults from command line:
[TRACE]     IDEDerivedDataPathOverride = /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/DerivedData
[TRACE]     UseNewBuildSystem = YES
[TRACE] Build settings from command line:
[TRACE]     OBJROOT = /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/build/Intermediates
[TRACE]     SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR = /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/build/Intermediates/PrecompiledHeaders
[TRACE]     SYMROOT = /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/build/Products
[TRACE] note: Using new build system
[TRACE] note: Planning build
[TRACE] note: Constructing build description
[TRACE] Build system information
[TRACE] error: unexpected duplicate task: CodeSign /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/XXX.app/Frameworks/WikitudeSDK.framework (in target 'XXX')
[TRACE] error: unexpected duplicate task: CodeSign /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/XXX.app/Frameworks/WikitudeSDK.framework (in target 'XXX')
[TRACE] error: unexpected duplicate task: PBXCp /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/modules/iphone/com.wikitude.ti/8.1.0/platform/WikitudeSDK.framework /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/XXX.app/Frameworks/WikitudeSDK.framework (in target 'XXX')
[TRACE] error: unexpected duplicate task: PBXCp /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/modules/iphone/com.wikitude.ti/8.1.0/platform/WikitudeSDK.framework /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/build/iphone/build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/XXX.app/Frameworks/WikitudeSDK.framework (in target 'XXX')
[ERROR] ** BUILD FAILED ** 

Is there a fix, to solve the issue?

Hi,

Do the details mentioned by Daniel in this forum post help:

https://support.wikitude.com/support/discussions/topics/5000089083

Hi,
Xcode gives me this log:

Showing Recent Messages

Prepare build
note: Using new build systemnote: Planning buildnote: Using build description from memory

Build system information
error: unexpected duplicate task: PBXCp /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/modules/iphone/com.wikitude.ti/8.1.0/platform/WikitudeSDK.framework /Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/XXX-coccsylvhxiyyufhryphhkpgtrvn/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/XXX/Frameworks/WikitudeSDK.framework (in target 'XXX')
Build system information
error: unexpected duplicate task: PBXCp /Users/user/Documents/app_workspace/XXX/modules/iphone/com.wikitude.ti/8.1.0/platform/WikitudeSDK.framework /Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/XXX-coccsylvhxiyyufhryphhkpgtrvn/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/XXX.app/Frameworks/WikitudeSDK.framework (in target 'XXX')
Build system information
error: unexpected duplicate task: CodeSign /Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/XXX-coccsylvhxiyyufhryphhkpgtrvn/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/XXX.app/Frameworks/WikitudeSDK.framework (in target 'XXX')
Build system information
error: unexpected duplicate task: CodeSign /Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/XXX-coccsylvhxiyyufhryphhkpgtrvn/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/XXX.app/Frameworks/WikitudeSDK.framework (in target 'XXX')

Build failed    16.10.18, 16:47    1.6 seconds

Same error as above, Wikitude Framework get injected to the Project twice.

Hi,

I'm having the same error. Is there any solution??

Me too ! same error .

Me too!

I believe the issue might relate to the new build system in Xcode. 

1. Open the project in Xcode
  2. Go into the project settings (File>Project Settings...) and change the build system to Legacy Build System
  3. The build the app
It will launch but I am then getting an error saying "Could not find the file app.js". I haven't figured out why this is happening, perhaps someone else can?

Regards
Mark

Hi,

Having created a new alloy project and simply copied the module folder with com.wikitude.ti, I find that the app (still needing to be built from Xcode) will also have the "Could not find the file app.js".

An alloy project does not have an app.js file (the WikitudeTitanium project does).

The errors I get in AppceleratorStudio when trying to run the iOS app are:

[ERROR] :  2018-11-14 15:01:36.901 xcodebuild[6135:4361409]  DTDeviceKit: deviceType from 395ca2dc2da833293204cba985e6105711b46dee was NULL

[ERROR] :  2018-11-14 15:01:37.155 xcodebuild[6135:4361428]  DTDeviceKit: deviceType from 395ca2dc2da833293204cba985e6105711b46dee was NULL

The android app runs OK.

It would be great if someone from Wikitude could pick this up and look into resolving these issues for iOS. It seems we're stuck until for now.

Kind Regards

Mark

Now you can download  new SDK 8.2.I try build again with new sdk(8.2) .It work for iOS.

Thanks for the pointer. I hadn’t realised 8.2 had now been released and can confirm its now working.
Login or Signup to post a comment