Start a new topic

E: Wikitude Sdk Exception While Playing Sound

Hello There,

I am able to load the audio files from the local storage.

But when i run the same js 10 to 15 times it suddenly stops playing audio sound.

onError call but no clue what is the main problem is.

Please advice

Hi Rohit,

Could you please provide further details on the issue:

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • Are you using the JS API?
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?
  • Please send the crash log
  • What device does this happen with (os Version and model)?
  • Is this happening with the sample app or in your own app? If it happens with your own app, does the sample app work on your device?

Thanks

Eva

Hi Eva,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually i am using the js API in android and ios

architect sdk version 5. 

it's almost happening on every device like 5.0, 7.0 and 8 and 8.1

We purchase the sdk

It's happening only with audio and video.

When we scan the magnet 12-15 times continuously, this issue occurs.

May be the WebView caching issues with architectView or something else.

But i am not able to find the exception.

Thanks.

Hi Rohit,

You are testing with a pretty old SDK version. Can you please test with our latest version and see if you can reproduce the issue? 

Because our technology is evolving, we concentrate our resources on improving it and therefore, cannot guarantee support for such old versions.

Thanks

Eva

Hi Eva,

How much will i have to pay for that latest version.

And my question are :

1 - is that suitable for the old integration methods which i had used in past

2 - Does the video and audio playing issues resolved in latest build?.

3 - What are the new features provided in the new version. ( like 3d modelling and 3d scanning )

Thanks,

Rohit

Hi,

In order to make sure that all your features are working as expected with the latest SDK, we strongly recommend to try with the latest SDK version before you purchase - as all features are available for free trial.

Depending on the features you use, there might be adaptions in code needed as the SDK evolves and changes in the SDK handling might have happened.

As for the new features - there have been quite some changes from version 5 to version 8. Best is to check the release notes and our blog posts to get insight on what changed and which new features we have. One of the bigger features definitely is 3D object recognition / scene recognition and instant / markerless tracking.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment