Start a new topic

Augmenting 3d Objects on my own CameraView

I have successfully implemented 3d Object Augmentation over the target. 

My main use case of using this SDK was to implement AR on a on going video conference call. Now as the Camera API of android is Mutual Exclusive, is there any way that I can apply the callbacks of wikitude on my own Camera Preview? 

Hi,

With our Input Plugin API feature you can work with an external camera stream. The link shows you on how to work with the Input Plugins API.

Greetings

Nicola

Hi Nicola,

I followed the SimplePluginActivity from the NativeSdk Example. 

I am having problem in loading the wikitudePlugins library.

My project is not able to load the initNative() method of SimpleInputPlugin.cpp

I tried to change the name of the JNI method using my own projects package id,

FROM this

extern "C" JNIEXPORT void JNICALL
Java_com_wikitude_samples_plugins_SimpleInputPluginActivity_initNative(JNIEnv* env, jobject obj) {
    env->GetJavaVM(&pluginJavaVM);
    simpleInputPluginActivity = env->NewGlobalRef(obj);
}

TO this:

extern "C" JNIEXPORT void JNICALL
Java_com_projects_shrungbhatt_blitzzardemo_SimpleInputPluginActivity_initNative(JNIEnv* env, jobject obj) {
    env->GetJavaVM(&pluginJavaVM);
    simpleInputPluginActivity = env->NewGlobalRef(obj);
}

Still not being able to read the method. And showing the following error when I run the application.

Process: com.projects.shrungbhatt.blitzzardemo, PID: 29617
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for void com.projects.shrungbhatt.blitzzardemo.SimpleInputPluginActivity.initNative() (tried Java_com_projects_shrungbhatt_blitzzardemo_SimpleInputPluginActivity_initNative and Java_com_projects_shrungbhatt_blitzzardemo_SimpleInputPluginActivity_initNative__)
        at com.projects.shrungbhatt.blitzzardemo.SimpleInputPluginActivity.initNative(Native Method)
        at com.projects.shrungbhatt.blitzzardemo.SimpleInputPluginActivity.onCreate(SimpleInputPluginActivity.java:82)
        at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:6245)
        at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1130)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2379)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2490)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap11(ActivityThread.java)
        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1354)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:148)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5443)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:728)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:618)

Can you guide me through loading the cpp files using CMake and using it in my own project?

Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment