Start a new topic
Solved

App Id Mismatch

I have Build the instant tracking AR in Unity for Android.The Build is Successful And app is running properly almost but it has a watermark saying App Id Mismatch.

Hi,

There should also be logoutput with this issue. The app id provided for the license key in this case does not match the app id that the app has. So you'd need to change the app id of the app to match the license key.

Greetings

Nicola

thanks problem solved but is there anyway to remove the trial watermark from the app?

Hi,

With a commercial license (see our store for further details) the watermark will be removed.

Greetings

Nicola

Where do you enter the App ID? I'm building AR Instant Tracking sample app in unity on iOS.

Hi,

This sounds more like a Unity question rather than a Wikitude SDK question. Please check the Unity documentation and support for details on how you get and enter the app id (Android package id / iOS bundle id) for a Unity app.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

How to create an app id?

Hi,

You can find details on where and how to set the respective App Ids here:

https://www.wikitude.com/external/doc/SDKTechInfos.pdf

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Working on the suggestion given above "The app id provided for the license key in this case does not match the app id that the app has. So you'd need to change the app id of the app to match the license key."

I have applied for a student license for Wikitude. The app id provided with a student license request is to be used in Unity App while building for Android? Not clear on this step.

Since wikitude license has not come, there is way long license key is used by by my sample program as suggested in Udemy course.

Hi,

I saw that my colleague Claudia sent you the license key, so your issue should be resolved, correct?

Thx and greetings

Nicola

Yes, the problem got solved after receiving the appid and license key. Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment