Start a new topic

Customize splash screen before showing camera?

Is there a way to show a custom logo before the camera initializes on the cordova plugin? I have a license key so this should be possible, I just cannot find any information on it. 

Hi Joe,

With a commercial license key the logo and any Wikitude branded assets will be removed from the camera view and you have full control over the layout. Do you have a commercial key and still have a problem - if so please send an email to sales [at ] wikitude.com.

The Educational / Startup license show the logo in the camera view but this is expected behaviour.

Greetings

Nicola

Is there no way to put our own assets there easily? I want to show my own logo when it launches just as wikitude would show on a free version.

Do you have a commercial SDK license? As mentioned, you can take full control over the UI with a commercial license and add whatever you wish in the AR view.

Greetings

Nicola

Yes, I have a commercial license. Is there no way to simply add one or do I have to create it all on my own?

Yes, if you work with the SDK and a commercial key you'll need to take care of the implementation of the AR experience on your end. It's no problem to add a logo or other UI elements.

Greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment