Hello Wikitude Support,
At the moment I am still having difficulties with "Add Object Target".
1. is it possible to upload video, which is made by programme "Blender" or "Unity"?
2. WikitudeStudio > Add Object Target > Field of view*
- there is no option for the newest iPhone or Model
- There is an option "Custom" after I selected it I have to give the value between 40 and 180 ( what is it exactly about? )
3. Is there any specific Info about, how to make a good MOV or MP3 for uploading by any programme ( like Pixel, Frame etc.) ? or it must be always taken by a normal camera?
Thanks for any help.
Currently, in order to create an Object Target, you need to upload photos of the object. However, this will change soon and you will be able to upload a video of the object instead of photos.
For now, I suggest you have a look at the following links in order to get an idea of how Object Recognition is working.
Let me know if you need more information.
Thank for the answer. I will take a look at the links that you provided first and let you know afterward.