Start a new topic

Wikitude_Unity_7-2-1 crash with Android S7 and Unity 2017.4.1

Hi 

I have just laucnch Instant Tracking demo in Unity...and the apk crash (I got a popup in my phone : Restart application)

Wikitude_Unity_7-2-1_7-2-0_2018_02_21_11_20_43

Unity 2017.4.1f1

Samsung S7 edge

Any Help ?

Thanks

Nico

Hi, 

Can you please attach the crash log you are getting?

Does the crash happen when you launch the app, or when you select the sample from the menu?

Thank you,

Alexandru

Hi,

How can I get the log crash please ? Ia m with Unity adn samsung S7...is it in the build setting of Unity ?

The crash happens when I launch the app (the installation of .apk is ok)

Thanks

Nico

OK I tried to use adb logcat with this windows command line : adb logcat -s Unity ActivityManager PackageManager dalvikvm DEBUG

I got a log file, hope that will help you

Nico

txt

Hi, 

This issue should be solved in the new 8.0.0 version that you can download from our download page, under the Beta tab. Please let us know if you're still experiencing the same issue with the new version.

Thank you,

Alexandru.

Hi,

I just tried the new version 8.0.0 beta, and it works in Unity Editor but not on my S7 edge...the camera don't work (don't launch)

see attached file: screenshot + logfile

Thanks Alexandru

txt

Hi, 

Sorry to hear you are still having issues with this. Is this a problem with the example project provided in the downloads package, or with your own project? Is it possible for you to test on another phone? Can you check if the app has camera permissions enabled?

Thank you,

Alexandru

Hi,

Theses my replies :

1/ Is this a problem with the example project provided in the downloads package, or with your own project?

>>>  It is the project provided with the dowload package (instant tracking)

2/ Is it possible for you to test on another phone?

>> I tried with an samsung S6 : same problem , no camera launched (see attached file)

3/ Can you check if the app has camera permissions enabled ?

>> No camera permission is asked when i start the apk

4/ i made a new  build&run and The instant tracking don't work longer now in my S7...Application crashe at the start (cf attached file)

Need some help

txt

Hi, 

The problem is caused by missing permissions, but Unity should display the permissions popup based on the manifest. 

Are you launching the instant tracking sample directly, or are you going through the menu? Does this happen on any other sample, or only for Instant Tracking?

Thank you,

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment