Start a new topic

Terminating app due to uncaught exception

I recently tried to build and run our app into an ipad. As soon as the main unity scene loads, where there are wikitude camera and the instant tracker, the app crashes with the following error.

Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '-[WTInstantTrackerConfiguration setSMARTEnabled:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x1c4018d00'

I have attached the error log and the respective settings snaps.

2.PNG
(36.1 KB)
1.PNG
(20.9 KB)
txt
(5.89 KB)

Hi, 

Can you please check that the app was build according to the instruction from our documentation?
http://www.wikitude.com/external/doc/documentation/latest/unity/setupguideunity.html#export-and-xcode-build-settings-changes

Thank you, 

Alexandru

Hi Alexandru, the app was build according to the instruction. let me know if any additional information is necessary to put here. 

Hi, 

I just tried to build the Unity sample app on an iPad and I didn't get this issue. I tried the unmodified Unity example project, located in the download package.

The only way I see that this could happen is that the WikitudeNativeSDK.framework used is from an older version. Can you please make sure that there is only one copy of this in the Unity project you are building, and then try to do a clean iOS build, by replacing, not appending the Xcode project?

Thank you, 

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment