Start a new topic

Unity Android video is black when playing

I have an issue. When I'm trying to play video over the marker the sound is playing, but the video is black. This issue appears ONLY on Android (iOS is ok). 

I tried it in my project and then I created an empty project in Unity 2017.3.1f3 import Wikitude SDK and add a video over example scene with Diplodocus marker. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

2 people have this problem

Hi, 

I apologize for the late reply. There seems to be indeed an issue with video rendering on Unity. It will be fixed in the next update.

Best regards,

Alexandru

I am having this issue as well. Unity 2018.3.12f1 Wikitude SDK 8. Can't seem to get the video to show up. It's either black or white. Any ideas how to fix?

Hi, 

Since we cannot reproduce your project here, is it possible for you to send us your project at support@wikitude.com?

Thank you,

Alexandru

Those files only appear once in my project.

Regards,

Tamar

Hi, 

Can you please make sure that the SDK is not included twice in the project? The android_component.aar and unity_android_bridge.aar files should only appear only once in the project, and any previous versions of the SDK should be removed.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Hi,
I'm trying to use Wikitude 8.1.0 but I'm getting this error when building the project on Android:

Multiple dex files define Lcom/wikitude/unity/BuildConfig 
So I can't check if the issue is resolved.

Can you please advise regarding this error.

Regards,

Tamar 

Hi, 

This issue should be fixed in version 8.0. If it is still not working for you, please let us know.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Hi,
Has this issue been fix yet? if so in which version?

Hi, 

This is a known issue at the moment and it will be fixed in the next version of the SDK. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment