Start a new topic

Xamarin NuGet package issue

Hello,

Before playing with your SDK, an error appears when adding the NuGet Wikitude package to a Xamarin Form .Net Standard project (iOS and Droid).

The error for iOS is:

Could not install package 'com.wikitude.xamarin.component 7.2.0'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets 'Xamarin.iOS,Version=v1.0', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.

The Wikitude SDK is compatible with a Xamarin Form project, right?

I read somewhere that you plan to enhance the NuGet-way instead of the old Component-way with the SDK 8. Do you have any information about when it will be released?

Thank you very much!

Best.

2 people have this problem

Same error here.. 

Could not install package 'com.wikitude.xamarin.component 7.2.1'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets 'Xamarin.iOS,Version=v1.0', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author.

Android Install (16 MB) went fine but the iOS File (390 MB) does not work for me. :(

Funny enough, I found a 7.2.0 package in another thread that installed just fine. Still the 7.2.1 packages are all throwing the error message above. 

Login or Signup to post a comment