Start a new topic

the application does not show augmented reality

Hello could help me, what happens is that I have been doing a project that shows POIs (android studio) in which some cell phones do not load the augmented reality, even following the documentation and installing the example on my devices (MOTO G5, MOTO G4) and in the only one where it works is in the MOTO G3 could guide me of the reason for this problem. Thank you

Hello Jesus,

Since you are using GeoLocation features, please check here if your devices meet our technical requirements for this feature.

Thanks

Eva

Moto G5 specifications

• NETWORKS 4G LTE (CAT 4) UMTS / HSPA + GSM / EDGE
  • LOCALIZATION SERVICES GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
  • SENSORS DIGITAL FINGERPRINT READER ACCELEROMETER GYROSCOPE ENVIRONMENTAL LIGHT PROXIMITY.

How can the aforementioned device realize the necessary requirements, otherwise the device with which augmented reality works, which in this case is the MOTO G3, which does not even have a gyroscope, accelerometer or compass

Hello Jesus,

If you are using GeoLocation features then your mobile device has to have a compass and an accelerometer. Otherwise, it will not work. So please check the specifications of your specific devices to see. There are some MOTO G3 devices with different technical specifications than stated online. So please check the characteristics of your specific phone.

Thanks

Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment