Start a new topic

Wikitude Crashes in Image Tracking (Extended Only) and Object Tracking

When using Wikitude for Image Tracking in Extended Tracking mode or Object tracking the app will crash after 30-60 seconds. Seems to work fine in regular Image Tracking mode. I'm using Wikitude for Unity v7.2.1. The scene I'm using is just a camera, a directional light, and the image tracker prefab. The crash seems to come from the Wikitude2UnityBridge and it seems that there is a null reference to some frame data (like wikitude is trying to access camera frames that are null). I'm attaching the output files from Xcode as well. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

Forgot to mention the crash isn't exclusive to iOS. Happens on iPhone 8 Plus running iOS 11.2.6 and on Pixel 2 running Marshmallow.

Bump for visibility.

Hi, 

I apologize for the late reply.

Do you get the same crashes when running our sample project as well?

Is the crash triggered by anything in particular, for example when losing tracking, or restarting it?

Thank you,

Alexandru

1) Yes.

2) No.

I also noticed crashes with the sample app on the Image extended tracking example. If I remember correctly, in my case, the crashes were systematic when the camera got in position behind the tracked image. I was using an 9.7" iPad Pro, iOS 11.3, and Wikitude Cordova 7.2.1

Hi, 

This issue will be fixed in the next update of the SDK. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment