Start a new topic

Can not publish app into itune

Hi, 

I am using wikitude sdk for unity. Normal build and run works. But when I archive and try to upload into itune, following error happens. I guess I should somehow exclude the intel build of wikitude sdk from xcode project. But how?

7.jpg
(2.39 MB)
6.jpg
(2.59 MB)
5.jpg
(3.02 MB)
4.jpg
(3.24 MB)
3.jpg
(2.79 MB)
2.jpg
(3.31 MB)
1.jpg
(2.59 MB)

I recently experienced some of the same problems.  The issue is that the WikitudeNativeSDK.framework contains some resources that iTunes does not accept.  I resolved it by doing the following:

1) Make a copy of WikitudeNativeSDK.framework that you will make changes to.

2) Delete the .sh files in your copy (strip_wikitude_framework.sh and wikitude_bitcode.sh)

Reference: https://support.wikitude.com/support/discussions/topics/5000084773

3) Remove the unsupported architectures

Go inside your WikitudeNativeSDK.framework copy from a terminal and run the following:

lipo -remove i386 WikitudeNativeSDK -o WikitudeNativeSDK

lipo -remove x86_64 WikitudeNativeSDK -o WikitudeNativeSDK

I just ran the commands manually, but the reference link has a script if you need to do this a lot.

Reference: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42641806/check-and-remove-unsupported-architecture-x86-64-i386-in-ipa-archive

Then in Xcode, you add your copy of the framework in the Embedded Binaries section under General.

I later encountered more errors than what you have listed, so I also do the following now:

- In the project settings/build settings/build options, set Enable Bitcode = No

- In Info.plist, add the entry: Photo Library Usage Description = <some text to explain why you need this>

You will also need an entry for Camera Usage Description if you did not already specify one in Unity.

- In Images.xcassets/AppIcon, make sure you have a 1024x1024 icon

Hope that helps!

1 person likes this

The latest SDK 7.2 also have this bug. Now I can not upload the archive into the store.

Login or Signup to post a comment