I am using wikitude sdk for unity. Normal build and run works. But when I archive and try to upload into itune, following error happens. I guess I should somehow exclude the intel build of wikitude sdk from xcode project. But how?
I recently experienced some of the same problems. The issue is that the WikitudeNativeSDK.framework contains some resources that iTunes does not accept. I resolved it by doing the following:
1) Make a copy of WikitudeNativeSDK.framework that you will make changes to.
2) Delete the .sh files in your copy (strip_wikitude_framework.sh and wikitude_bitcode.sh)
3) Remove the unsupported architectures
Go inside your WikitudeNativeSDK.framework copy from a terminal and run the following:
lipo -remove i386 WikitudeNativeSDK -o WikitudeNativeSDK
lipo -remove x86_64 WikitudeNativeSDK -o WikitudeNativeSDK
I just ran the commands manually, but the reference link has a script if you need to do this a lot.
Then in Xcode, you add your copy of the framework in the Embedded Binaries section under General.
I later encountered more errors than what you have listed, so I also do the following now:
- In the project settings/build settings/build options, set Enable Bitcode = No
- In Info.plist, add the entry: Photo Library Usage Description = <some text to explain why you need this>
You will also need an entry for Camera Usage Description if you did not already specify one in Unity.
- In Images.xcassets/AppIcon, make sure you have a 1024x1024 icon
Hope that helps!
The latest SDK 7.2 also have this bug. Now I can not upload the archive into the store.