Start a new topic

Best Video demonstration for GeoLocation feature Power of Wkitude SDK

Hi,

Can anyone provide the link of Best Video demonstration for GeoLocation feature Power of Wkitude SDK???

I've watched many videos for GeoLocation of Wikitude on Youtube. But unfortunately nothing found what I actually want to see.

Hi,

Unfortunately I do not understand which video you are referring to, since I cannot think of any video similar to your title. Maybe you can tell me what your use case is and I can further assist you.

Thanks

Eva

1 person likes this

A Video demonstration in which all the features are combined which are: 

1. Geo-Location Scenes
  2. Geofence Triggers     
  3. Radar UI Element     
  4. Relative Locations     
  5. Distance Based Scaling

A sample use case is:

A company has 10 outlets in 4 cities. Different 3D objects and Videos are specified (to be augmented) at the ground and walls of each outlet's Conversation room. When the mobile camera enters the Conversation room, only then augmentation occurs, without any target or visual recognition. Only by using Geo, GPS, accelerometer, comass, gyro etc.  Specially "Distance based scaling" that either mobile is moving forward/backward, up/down, right/left: the augmentation should stand still at its location specified and scales accordingly.

I think wikitude's Geo feature is the most powerful feature, So I also suggest/recommend to wikitude to make such kind of video demonstration by which user can understand what wikitude's Geo can do actually. And then wikitude use that video for its marketing purpose to show top-notch tech and quality in Geo-AR.

I also didn't found any video yet in which the app uses only Geo and shows "Distance Based Scaling" actually.

Hello,

Everything that you would need to know regarding how to work with GeoLocation features is covered in the documentation. In addition, if you are experiencing specific issues you could also search in our forum. However, I do understand the need for having more video tutorials and not only documentation. We are working on providing our developers with more videos and we will take your comments into consideration. In the meantime, you could have a look at the following YouTube video.

Thanks for taking my comments into consideration. And also for giving the link for video. I have watched this one before.

But I am waiting specially for "Distance based scaling" video that either mobile is moving forward/backward, up/down, right/left: the augmentation should stand still at its location specified and scales accordingly. In the above video, only panning action has shown but not moving either of the six directions respectively. :) 

Login or Signup to post a comment