Start a new topic

Cannot set property radar

Hi, 
I'm using wikitude for the development of a software.
We need to reload the screen after getting datas from a settingPage and from our server, so we need to empty the markerList and reload everything.

We used the code in the sdk example "addingradar.js" and "marker.js", so we put at beginning of the method LoadPoisFromJsonData the instruction "AR.context.destroyAll()" to force the reload.

But now, after we clicked on a couple of markers (on some smartphone at the first), we have the alarm modal with the following: "TypeError: cannot set property 'radar' of undefined".

Somebody knows where the error is or another way to correctly reload the markerList? Can I post my software code?

Hi Valerio,

Could you please provide further details on the issue:

• Which version of the SDK are you using?
  • Are you using the JS API?
  • Are you using any of our Extensions (Titanium, Cordova, Xamarin, Unity)? If yes, which version are you using?

Thanks

Eva

Hi, 

thanks for the answer.
We are using the SDK Native API Android 1.3.0.
I'm working on Android Studio.
I think that we are using JS API... but I'm not sure I understood the question.

We are trying to avoid to call AR.context.destroyAll() otherwise we lose control on currentMarker and all the animations are crash. Our problem was that at every time we reload position, we draws all the marker without deletion of the previous. So behind every marker there are multiple copies of the selected one.
Obviously in a while the AR got a lot of graphic glitches dues to memory flow.

Thanks to you again.

Login or Signup to post a comment