Start a new topic

Problem with Wikitude SDK for EPSON moverio.

Hi:

I'm trying to run example app in the last version of WT SDK for moverio (WikitudeSDK_Epson_7-1-0_2017-09-20_19-49-25) and when I open the project on Android Studio 3.0.1, I get this error and I can't advance from here:

Error:(28, 0) Cannot set the value of read-only property 'outputFile' for ApkVariantOutputImpl_Decorated{apkData=Main{type=MAIN, fullName=arm8Debug, filters=[]}} of type com.android.build.gradle.internal.api.ApkVariantOutputImpl.

<a href="openFile:/Users/Javi/Projects/WikitudeSDK_Epson_7-1-0_2017-09-20_19-49-25/Examples/SDKExamples/wikitude-sdk-samples/build.gradle">Open File</a>

I've tried a couple of things, but I don't get it running. Any idea?

BR,

Javier.

Hi all,

A beta version of SDK 8 is now available for developers on the download page offering support for Android Studio 3.x and Gradle 3.

Thanks

Eva

Hi Javier,

this is because you updated the android gradle plugin to 3.0+, with this outputFile was removed. The easiest way to fix this would be to remove the whole applicationVariants.all{} block from the app build.gradle. You can also fix it by using the outputFileName directly instead of outputFile.

Best Regards,

Alex

Login or Signup to post a comment