I'm getting a "License Key Missing" overlay message.
- Downloaded Wikitude SDK 7.1.0 for Unity
- Downloaded a trial license
- Created a Blank Unity 3D Project (5.6.0f3)
- Imported the Wikitude Unity Package
- Added the Instant Tracking - Instant Tracking Scene (part of the WikitudeUnityExample Sample Project - tried duplicating the scene and moving it).
- Copied the trial license key to the Wikitude License Key field in the WikitudeCamera Object (also tried the object prefab and creating a standalone object)
- Saved the Scene and Project and deployed it to a Samsung Galaxy S8.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I got EDU license and it is not working, i.e. "License Key Missing" . I have created a new project and the license was for another project but the package name is same. Do I miss something or may be the EDU license is not working.
Have you solved your problem?
Have you followed the steps as described in the documentation section here https://www.wikitude.com/external/doc/documentation/latest/unity/triallicense.html#where-should-i-enter-the-license-key?
What is the error exactly that you get in the console log?
Thanks, I got it.