Start a new topic

Titanium/Appcelerator iOS Distribution to AppStores fails - Invalid Signature

Hi Team,

we are trying to integrate the WikitudeSDK 7.1 to our Appcelerator Alloy project by using the try license key and we going to try submit the app as a demo app before we purchase the license key for the app.

We get the invalide signature error for the strip_wikitude_framework.sh and wikitude_bitcode.sh as show as the screenshot below

we did try the solution provided by the Philipp Wolf (from this url https://support.wikitude.com/support/discussions/topics/5000084773/page/last#reply-to-post) by remove the strip_wikitude_framework.sh and wikitude_bitcode.sh. But the solution provided doesn't work for us and we get another error show as the screenshot  below.

Any idea on how to fix this solution before we purchase your api license.

Best regards,

alexsoh

Hi alexsoh,

Can you please exchange the existing 'strip_wikitude_framework.sh' script with the one attached? It now removes itself after the unused architectures are removed.

Best regards,

Andreas

sh

Hi Andreas,

Thanks you for your response. i still get the same error after replace the string_wikitude_framework.sh file to the same file name which is located at [modules/iphone/com.wikitude.ti/7.1.0/platform/WikitudeSDK.framework/strip_wikitude_framework.sh]

Is there anything need to change for my project build phases in .xcodeproj. The image below show the config of the build phases in .xcdoeproj of my project

hi alex,

Did you renamed the script I send you last time? The path in the Xcode screenshot uses a different script and is missing some arguments. This is the script call I would expect: `sh $BUILT_PRODUCTS_DIR/$FRAMEWORKS_FOLDER_PATH/WikitudeSDK.framework/strip_wikitude_framework.sh -s -p $BUILT_PRODUCTS_DIR/$FRAMEWORKS_FOLDER_PATH/WikitudeSDK.framework`

Can you give it a try with the shell command I wrote and send me some feedback if it worked or not?

Best regards,

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

I had fixed it by used the solution provided by Jose.

https://support.wikitude.com/support/discussions/topics/5000083810?page=1

By the way, thanks for your help too.

Login or Signup to post a comment