Start a new topic

Region Capture Unity

Hi,

I working on Wikitude Unity to do live texturing on a 3D model. I did it successfully using Vuforia by following this link https://github.com/maximrouf/RegionCapture

Does Wikitude have something similar to this for Region Capturing. That is captures a portion of ImageTarget and apply that as a texture to 3D Model. I am using Unity for development purpose.  Can anyone help me in this case. 

Hi

Regarding the above question, I tried to find equivalents of Vuforia in Wikitude and the texturing worked to an extend. But I am stuck at a particular point. I need a method in Wikitude that returns the Camera Projection matrix just like the method in Vuforia  (Unity)

VuforiaUnity.GetProjectionGL()

Can anybody help me in this.

Thanks

Regards 

Hi,

We don't offer at the moment a similar feature to RegionCapture.

However, to get the projection matrix, simply call camera.projectionMatrix on the camera component attached to WikitudeCamera and it should work.

Best regards,

Alexandru

I am facing the same issue. Can you please share now your system is compatible with the region capture feature. 

Hi,

The Region Capture feature is an extension developed specifically for Vuforia by a third-party, and, as such it's not under our control.

Please contact the developer of this extension to see if they are willing to port it to Wikitude.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Login or Signup to post a comment