Start a new topic

Instant Tracking Issue

Hey There, I just used your instant tracking demo scene to and changed the models on the controller gameobject . I made an empty game object and then added box collider to it and then made the fbx file of mine child of that empty game object. After That I Made The Prefab And Assigned it to The Models Array . But When I BUILDED IT The following screen came to My Android device.

Please Help TO Solve The Issue

Error

Hey,Solved it by myself just added mesh render and mesh filter to prefab and postioned it to0,0,0 and made the prefab and assigned it. Again a problem arised after doing all this when I again builded up It just showed white screen . I just shifted to unity 2017.2 let me know if I have to update wikitude. Cheers,Chinmay

Hi, 

On which devices does this issue happen? Are there any error messages printed in the Android Studio log?

Best regards,

Alexandru

Hi, 

Please disable Multithreaded Rendering from Player Settings -> Other Settings tab and it should fix the white screen issue.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Hey,

Thanks But I Downgraded My Version And It worked But Again An Issue arrived . I am not able to function my code of moving my game object while running on mobile. Please Help me to solve the issue. 

Regards,

Chinmay

Hi,

Is There Nobody To Help?????Please Solve The Issue.

Regards,

Chinmay

Hi, 

Can you please post more information about the issue you are having?

Or you could send us an example project where we can reproduce the issue, along with some description of the problem you are dealing with.

Thank you, 

Alexandru

Hey Alexandru, Actually I Cannot Send You The Project AS Per Our Company's T&C. But I Want To Tell You The Problem I Am Facing. Imagine If I want to move my character in the augmented stuff with a simple UI button But When I Press it in my device it it not working(THE button is not functioning).Please Help.

Regards,

Chinmay

Please Support As Early As Possible.

Regards,

Chinmay

Hi, 

What type of button are you using? Is it a standard Unity button, or are you using a custom UI framework? Is the button callback not working? Can you post some code from the button handling section here, so that I may have a look at it?

Thank you,

Alexandru

Hey,

To be more specified I just want to tell you that any of my scripts are not working on instantiated ar object.

thanks,

Chinmay

Hi,

Do you have any compilation errors in the Unity Editor console?

Best regards,

Alexandru

hey,

I will post you the scripts tomorrow on this thread only.

thanks,

Chinmay

Nope , There Are No Compilation Errors.

So here it is:-

this is the button on your sample scene:-

and here Is the augmented background with cube on it:-

and here is the simple script:-

so the script contains a simple script to move the gameobject in x direction when the button is clicked . This is however not working on my device. 

thank you,

Chinmay

Login or Signup to post a comment