Start a new topic

Instant Tracking Issue

Hey There, I just used your instant tracking demo scene to and changed the models on the controller gameobject . I made an empty game object and then added box collider to it and then made the fbx file of mine child of that empty game object. After That I Made The Prefab And Assigned it to The Models Array . But When I BUILDED IT The following screen came to My Android device.

Please Help TO Solve The Issue

Error

Please Help .

Chinmay

Hi,

Thank you for the screenshots. What you are missing is the connection between the UI Button and the OnPressed method in your script.

In the first screenshot, you can see the UI Button inspector and the "On Click" listener event, which is empty in your case. What you need to do is press the + sign beneath it and drag the Onclick Script component from the inspector (which is immediately bellow) on it. After that, you can select the OnPressed method and everything should be connected.

Here is an official tutorial about UI Button, which demonstrates how to do this. Here are the Unity UI tutorials, which may be of help with other UI related topics.

Our samples also shows how to connect a UI Button. Simply open any scene that contains a button, find it in the hierarchy and you will see that it is connected to a script in a similar way.

Best regards,

Alexandru

Hey,

The Screenshot was taken before I had Assigned The OnPressed() To OnClick() Of button . But 2 days of observation on that scene let me to the main problem.Please See The following video on the problem:-

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17LaaT9lsBDbnFZsHxgTZwzUR6-LIhnne/view?usp=sharing

In this video as you can see at the first time when my whole game object is spawned and when I clicked the button it didn't moved but when I re-spawned it the changes where observed afterwords . I don't know why it happened please suggest a remedy.

Thanks,

Chinmay 

Hey,

Can You Please Tell me the answer as early as possible it is very essential.Thanks .

Regards,

Chinmay

Hello Chinmay,

Please keep in mind that response times in the forum may vary according to the severity of a possible issue, time needed for investigation and checking. This could take up to a week. Also, you wrote the forum post on Saturday and the company remains closed during the weekend. If you have purchased an SDK license, then please write an email to sales@wikitude.com and we will create a support ticket for you. However, if you have not purchased a license then please write here and post your project so that our developer can investigate your issue. I would recommend that you do not post screenshots but the project you are working on and you are facing issues with.

Thanks

Eva

Hey Eva,

Its Ok If your team will take time. But please help to solve the issue . My company doesn't allow me to post the project on online portal.

Regards,

Chinmay

Hello Chinmay,

Without the project there is no way for us to reproduce your error and therefore, we cannot help you. What you could do is send the project to info@wikitude.com if you do not wish to post it in the forum.

Thanks
Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment