Start a new topic

Ar Location

How can i use native detail screen as a single with no other example?. for example when i click the app it automatically launches the poi_native detail screen.

Hello Yusney,

Please refer to the documentation section here. The native detail screen appears when the user selects a POI calling the function World.onPoiDetailMoreButtonClicked. So you need to remove this event and display the screen the moment you open you AR activity.

Thanks
Eva

Thank you . is there any way to separate 10_Browsing$Pois_5_Native$Detail$Screen from the examples? . i want it to set it as a main actvity .

We are currently using Android studio.

Hi,

Simply remove all the samples you do not need and work only with the sample/folder you wish.

Thanks
Eva

What I want to happen is when I open the app, it will directly go to the native detail screen instead of the list view like for a example in a click of a button the native detail screen will run i need your help since i am a beginner Thank you

Hi,

Then you need to build an app in Android Studio that has the code provided in index.html and the .js files that are in this specific folder.

Thanks
Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment