Start a new topic

Html Drawable button

Hi,

I Have problem with buttons in html, the buttons seems to shift. Do Wikitude staff Know what cause this problem.

Hello Omar,

Please go to our documentation section here where we explain how to add HTML content. Also note that we strongly recommend to use other types of augmentations, as the HTMLDrawables might behave differently on different devices - so there is no guarantee that the augmentation is looking or behaving the same on different devices.

Thanks
Eva

Hi Eva,

In fact the problem is that the buttons are positioned where I want them to but the click event is not triggered when clicking on the buttons but some pixels away (the click area is shifted from the button's position).

Thanks

Omar

Hello Omar,

Could you please send your complete AR experience (.html, .css, .js files, assets, target images) so we can test internally?

Thanks
Eva

Hi Eva,

Here, my attached files, but i don't think it was AR experience(html ,css, js,..) . because i tested this files with another project and it worked perfectly. But the project where i work have still this problem. So my question is : the layout gestion of xamarin or android can disturb the area click ?

zip
(5.02 MB)
Hello Omar,

It is really hard for us to investigate this one since, as you mention, the files you sent over are working fine for one project but not as expected with another project. However, we are aware of issues that are caused with clickable areas and HTML drawables and we are currently investigating it.

Thanks
Eva

Hi Eva,

I created an app test and i noticed a difference between the app test and  the app(Audiospot) where there is a problem. The difference is that the layout in app test is a relativeLayout and in Audiospot app is a linearLayout. that difference can disturb the area click ?

Thanks
Omar

Hi Eva,

I have some document that can be use to help with this problem. In this document we can see a difference between the test app and  the app(Audiospot). the architect webview is smaller in the Audiospot app than the test app. 

docx
(79.7 KB)

Hi Omar,

this is a known issue that we are investigating. Unfortunately we have no workaround for it yet.

Best Regards,

Alex

Hi 

I would like to come back with questions regarding this unsolved issue as we have bought Wikitude in order to integrate it with our solution and realize now that, after 6 months of learning,and work to develop this solution,  we have to stop this project to wait for your investigation with no workaround or alternative solution.... This is really an issue for us as we had planned to launch this module by the end of the year. I would like to know if you really have resources working on it - when this issue will be solved  - or if we have to work on another solution.... and in this case get our money back if we can't use it !

many thanks for your feedback

kind regards

Hello Omar,

We have already added this in our feature list but, for now, I cannot give you an exact timeline regarding when it will be implemented. May I ask if you tested with our trial SDK before making this purschase, as this issue also happens in the trial version.

For refund issue I would advice you to have a look at our legal notes and contact the sales@wikitude.com.

Thanks
Eva

Hi Eva,

So, we developped the solution on IOS and we have no problem on IOS 10.3 but we have the same problem on IOS 11.

Thanks

Omar

Login or Signup to post a comment