Start a new topic

Can i use Wikitude App after september 2017?

I know that Wikitude Studio end working in the end of september 2017. And now i am doing the project on the Studio. If i create the project in this month, will i be able to see the content on my markers with App in october, november and december? 

Thanks!

Hello all,

We did not have these kind of issues before so I would need from you to elaborate a bit further. Could you please send an email at eva@wikitude.com and provide the following:
  • the email you used to log into Studio studio.wikitude.com/studio
  • if you have been a trial user
  • when was (approximately) the last time you accessed your projects

Thanks
Eva

I also cannot access my project. They used to be under Developer/ Tools.

I am using my email skof.iztok@gmail.com

Hi Eva,

We have the same problem! 

This is my email account and I can't find my worlds...

Best

Fátima Pais 

Hi Marta,

I searched in all our databases and I could not find the email address mpmadrid@iesipagro.com anywhere. So, most likely, you are using the wrong email address.

Eva

Thank you. I have only ever used this email address. Plus it is not only my case. It is the same situation with the six countries in the project: none of us can access our work. Any other idea? Sorry for the trouble and thank you very much in advance
Hi Marta,

I think that the problem here is that you do not log in with the correct email. If you created projects once in Old studio then, these projects are still there. But I think you are trying to log in with the wrong email address.

Eva

Hello Eva, thanks again. This is the situation. I am a teacher. My school works in an Erasmus+ project with five other European countries and we all made projects in Wikitude last spring. It was hard work for our students and us teachers and now we have no way to even see them again. That is why we would like to have the chance to do something about it. We had seven "worlds". Is there any way you can help us. We would all really appreciate it. Many thanks in advance, Marta

Hi Marta,

From what I see you are a trial user in Old Studio. That means that you can only upload one Target image. If you try to create a new project then do you see it?

Thanks

Eva

Thank you for your reply. I follow your link and log on but I can find no projects. I attach a screenshot. Please help.
image.png
(70.4 KB)
Hello Marta,

You can still access your projects in Old Studio, since they will remain there until beginning of 2018. Simply go here http://studio.wikitude.com/ and log in with your credentials.

Thanks
Eva

Hello,

how can I access my projects in the old Studio?

Many thanks in advance,

Marta

*Projects hosted in the old Studio will remain live until beginning of 2018. Wikitude has extended this deadline to provide sufficient time for Studio users to try the new Studio Editor, plan for the upcoming changes and being able to include further features in the new Studio Editor.*

Hello Eva,

Nice information!
Is this extent 'until beginning of 2018', covers KML, ARML or HTML based geocontent files provided by next URL?

http://www.wikitude.com/developer/tools/publish-in-wikitude

Regards,

--Ugawa

Hello Ivan,

Projects hosted in the old Studio will remain live until beginning of 2018. Wikitude has extended this deadline to provide sufficient time for Studio users to try the new Studio Editor, plan for the upcoming changes and being able to include further features in the new Studio Editor.

Thanks
Eva

Login or Signup to post a comment