Start a new topic

SDK 7, PRE SALE.

I have some question :

1- In the new wikitude studio there is no HTML widget?

2- how many tracker images i can use per Project ?

3-with  SDK PRO 3D ( ONE TIME ) , i can export my Apk and upload it to google play, and then i will have the ability to add as much i want images or projects , without the need of updating the APK every time, i add new tracker image or project?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNszbj0rQt8

please check this video.

1- the image have 2 start, with you wikitude app working good, but with my own app it not working at all.

can you tell me please what is the issue here ?

why it not showing the video, taking a lot of time, video size is 3 MG.

PLEASE HELP ME , SO I CAN PURCHASE THE LICENSE !

!!

Please send over the complete AR experience (zip file with all the needed .html files, js files, css files, assets and target images) so we can test this internally. Did you test with the unchanged SDK 7 sample app? Is this only occuring on Android or also on iOS.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

1- here you can download all the needed files https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/target-manager-live/e45961c04c7c8ec5f73e5640973a1a98/598db8a968395315b070aa58/studio-export/7.0/experience.zip 2- we use only android 3- we are using you sdk 7 sample 4- but in your sample,you provided all the data in local, not in web connection. Please what is the issue,? if i purchase the license, and i face such issues, is ther e refund??????,
and something else, if i purchase the license, will have professional support? or i simple will need to ask and waiting for respond? is there any professional developer who will try help me in professional manner????

On a first test with an Samsung S7 the video loaded but took some seconds to initially load. So we need to have a closer look if the longer loading time is simply because of the internet connection quality.

If the loading speed is an issue (e.g. if your customers are using the app at places where the internet connection is bad) we recommend that you package the complete AR experienc with the application (as it's done in the sample app where most of the samples are completely offline). BUT if you package the AR experienc with the app, then you'll need to consider that it's that easy to update content without updating the app.

As you can try all our products and features for free - there is NO REFUND.

As for the support - as mentioned we don't provide any implementation support and you'd have to ask your questions via our forum and our support team (first level) or core technical team (second level) will get back to you. As you can see the waiting time normally is very short.

Greetings

Nicola

1- it is not relevant for me to have all the experience on the app, then the app will be huge like 2GB app. 2- on my system, as you saw in the provided link, not loading at all. 3- i want to have the ability to add new experience while my app is online, how to it? 4- can i send you the code to check if it have any kind of issue? 5- pleaae try to support me, or i will look for another provider.
good to mention that the provided video, where the app not responded at all, the internet speed was very good, i have very fast internet in my home, and also i was closer to the router also. Do you think it may issue of the server where i have my experience? 2- can i try my apple with wikitude server?
Moved discussion to private channel.

Greetings

Nicola

Login or Signup to post a comment