Start a new topic

SDK 7, PRE SALE.

I have some question :

1- In the new wikitude studio there is no HTML widget?

2- how many tracker images i can use per Project ?

3-with  SDK PRO 3D ( ONE TIME ) , i can export my Apk and upload it to google play, and then i will have the ability to add as much i want images or projects , without the need of updating the APK every time, i add new tracker image or project?

can you tell me please, the nax size of uploaded video in the new wikitude studio?
that mean tne easiest way to manage it, with one link, one project, and not more than 1000 images for the app right?

Dear Elias,

We do try to support you and provide details on what is possible and what is not possible. We don't provide any implementation support, so unfortunately we can't provide any custom code samples appart from the sample, documentation and froums.

To your question on how you can switch the AR views - this is totally dependent on your app's implmentation and the app's requirments. As mentioned you can e.g. implement a list view (like it's done in our sample app) to change the AR view. But this can also be done a different way if your requirements are different.

Your app developer should be able to find the appropriate implementation, as this is a standard development task.

Greetings

Nicola

Hello, you do not try to help me :(...

how to switch the projects in the app !!!, i have clear question please !!!!!!

guide me !

how to make it !

Again, If you can't switch the projects in the app, then you'll need to put all the images that you wish to recognize in 1 single Studio project. You can't merge projects after you exported them from Studio. You either merge the projects before (meaning that you put all the images and augementations in 1 project) or you work with multiple projects in your app.

please try to help me, so i will setup correctly my trial license and then will purchase it !

I am using javascript api for Android and for one project i am done...Now i need to track multiple images from multiple projects and for that i need your help in setting up my server...I can export project just one by one...Now i need a way how to merge multiple projects to set it up on my server?? I am using just one activity on my android app so that i can not use multiple links into it

For exporting the projects (doesn't matter how many) please follow the instructions I sent. Then you get a folder for each project, BUT these will be different links on your server and in your app you'll need to have a logic to launch each of those (e.g. have a list view where the end user has to choose which one to open).

If you don't want multiple projects / AR experiences then you'll need to put all the images in one Studio project.

Can i have more than 1 link to the server ???????

how to make it ?

every project to have own link !!!

If you wish to have everything available under 1 link, then you'll need to put all the images that you wish to have available for scanning under 1 project in Studio.

So - 1 project in Studio = 1 link to your server
here i need to put the link of my server, how to merge all the projects in one folder?
IMG4950.PNG
(854 KB)

i need help !!!!!!!! please !!!! 

"how to setup multiple projects in one folder on my server as i need use them on android app??"

i need away to make it !!!!

becaue android app need only 1 link !!!!!!!!!! how to manage it please?

send me explaination ??????????????????????????

You can create multile projects in the new Studio and then export each of those.

Greetings

Nicola

how i can export multiple projects of js experience on my own server???
Login or Signup to post a comment