Are you sure you are using the new Studio, because in your initial post you say that you insert a Youtube video link as an augmentation and this is not available with our new Studio. Just to make sure, the old Studio is under http://studio.wikitude.com/ and the new studio is under targetmanager.wikitude.com.
In case you are using old Studio, then please note that this product will no longer be available end of September so we do not provide support any more.
over 5 years ago
Is there any reply??
over 5 years ago
Based on your information I assume you are using our old Studio. Did you make sure that you have enabled the option Fullscreen video in the video settings? In addition, could you please send us your project url so that we can test internally?
I have created one app with trial license as per the instruction on this video:
I have used Java Script API for android. I can detect image and I can see button that I have put on there but can not play it as like the demo application.
It will be good if you can attach sample code to display full screen video after image detection.
I am using 7.0 Version. I am not using any Extensions. I have tested it with my device (Samsung Galaxy J6). This error is happening in sample app.
Exact Steps to Re-produce:
1. Add one image on wikitude studio.
2. Add one full screen video. you can use any of the youtube video link.
3. export it with self hosting.
4. I have imported, exported files to my server.
5. add that server URL to your application. I have generated demo with the video I have attached before in this forum.
6. everything is working correct.I can see that video and that button on the demo app but video is not playing as it should be same as wikitude app.