Start a new topic

Android Face Detection Plugin

I tried using the libwikitudePlugins.so file on our app but the app crashes whenever i try to register the plugin on the architectView. Do i need to create my own .so file for it work properly?

Good morning,

do you have a crash log for me to look at? Some sort of output produced by the crash?

- Daniel

I/WebViewFactory: Loading com.google.android.webview version 59.0.3071.125 (code 307112500)

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.TokenBindingManagerAdapter>

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.TokenBindingManagerAdapter>

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.ServiceWorkerControllerAdapter>

I/art: Rejecting re-init on previously-failed class java.lang.Class<com.android.webview.chromium.ServiceWorkerControllerAdapter>

I/cr_LibraryLoader: Time to load native libraries: 1 ms (timestamps 1720-1721)

I/chromium: [INFO:library_loader_hooks.cc(144)] Chromium logging enabled: level = 0, default verbosity = 0

I/cr_LibraryLoader: Expected native library version number "59.0.3071.125", actual native library version number "59.0.3071.125"

I/cr_BrowserStartup: Initializing chromium process, singleProcess=true

W/ResourceType: For resource 0x7f06002f, entry index(47) is beyond type entryCount(1)

W/ResourceType: Failure getting entry for 0x7f06002f (t=5 e=47) (error -75)

E/GooglePlayServicesUtil: The Google Play services resources were not found. Check your project configuration to ensure that the resources are included.

W/cr_BindingManager: Cannot setInForeground() - never saw a connection for the pid: 7585

E/libEGL: validate_display:255 error 3008 (EGL_BAD_DISPLAY)

--------- beginning of crash

W/google-breakpad: ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###

W/google-breakpad: Chrome build fingerprint:

W/google-breakpad: Demo 1.3.0(Build 114)

W/google-breakpad: 13114

W/google-breakpad: ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###

A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x25 in tid 7585 (ty.stellar.demo)

W/VideoCapabilities: Unrecognized profile 2130706433 for video/avc

I/VideoCapabilities: Unsupported profile 4 for video/mp4v-es

Good morning,

would you mind rebuilding the library and seeing whether that changes anything?

Simply do

cd ~/Downloads/WikitudeSDK_Android_7-0-0_2017-07-12_18-25-51/Examples/SDKPluginsExample/
ndk-build APP_BUILD_SCRIPT=jni/Android.mk APP_ABI=armeabi-v7a

in the terminal of your preference and change the architecture to whichever one you are using. Valid architectures are

armeabi-v7
arm64-v8a
x86

NOTE: Obviously, you may need to change the exact path based on where and how you saved the package to and you also may need to specify the full path to the ndk-build binary depending on how your environment is set up.

- Daniel

Login or Signup to post a comment