Start a new topic

Location Based AR in Unity

Hi, It is great that we have every feature in Android and iOS sdk also in Unity. But Location based AR has been lacking in Unity sdk and it will be great to have it in Unity SDK as well.
Thanks

8 people like this idea

It would be cool if we can have this features already. So, we don't have to look for other solutions. Besides, it would be great for your business module. Don't you think so?

People been asking for years already. 

4 people like this

I am also willing to use this feature. It would be mandatory for our project.

Is location based AR still not available in Unity SDK?

Hello Bayan,

We do not plan to include this feature in the near future.

Thanks
Eva

Hi all,

We value the feedback from our community and we know how important this feature is for you. This is why we have already included it in our feature list. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a timeline regarding when it will be released yet.

Thanks

Eva

Hi there,

We already have this in our feature list but I cannot give you any timelines when exactly we will implement it.

Thanks
Eva

Is location based AR feature available for Native Android or iOS ?
if yes than could you please share the link so that i can take a look.

Hello. I have tried using LBAR with Wikitude but their tutorial is not very clear and even the sample scene does not seem to work as there is a script missing. Is there any way to get any support on LBAR and if so how? On the website there is only a contact form and I haven't gotten a reply.

Hi all, any update?

Is the Geo AR feature has arrived  in Wikitude Unity SDK 8.2 and onwards ?

If yes :-  is there any tutorial or documentation for unity geo ar ?

If no :- is there any timeline, when Geo AR can be seen in Unity sdk 8.2 ?

Hi Alexis, 

This is Mojtaba from LBAR, I have replied to your email, I'll appreciate if you can check if you have received it and if not tell me to send it again. Thanks very much

Hi,

SDK 8.2 does not support geoAR within the Unity Plugin. If you wish to work with our  geoAR feature, you'd need to work with our JS API or the Cordova /  Xamarin extension.

We do have geoAR  support for the Unity Plugin on our list, but I can't provide any timeline in which release this will come. Please stay tuned.

Thx and greetings

Nicola

This is the primary feature we are looking for +1

Hi,

The geo based AR feature is available in our JS API based SDK versions only - JS API, Cordova, Titanium, Xamarin Plugin. Unity currently doesn't support geo AR, but we have it on our feature list and this is planned to be included soon.

Greetings

Nicola

Yes i have already checked the demo of this but i can't see the Depth Effect just like AR Kit for different stores on location based.
Is this possible to implement through Wikitude SDK ?
PFA image for reference.

Login or Signup to post a comment