Start a new topic
Solved

iOS SDK 7 Cordova linker errors?

I've used Cordova CLI to create the project and add the Wikitude plugin exactly as I have previously, only this time I'm faced with errors.

{path}/Plugins/com.wikitude.phonegap.WikitudePlugin/WTARViewController.h:11:2: Missing submodule 'WikitudeSDK.WTArchitectViewDebugDelegate'

ld: warning: ignoring file {path}/Plugins/com.wikitude.phonegap.WikitudePlugin/WikitudeSDK.framework/WikitudeSDK, file was built for unsupported file format ( 0x76 0x65 0x72 0x73 0x69 0x6F 0x6E 0x20 0x68 0x74 0x74 0x70 0x73 0x3A 0x2F 0x2F ) which is not the architecture being linked (arm64): {path}/Plugins/com.wikitude.phonegap.WikitudePlugin/WikitudeSDK.framework/WikitudeSDK

Does this mean arm64 is no longer supported? 

Can someone help me understand the error?

Thanks

Hi Paul,

thanks for posting the solution. I'll mark this as solved.

- Daniel

All you have to do is Embed the SDK Binary to fix this one. 

Hope this saves someone some time

I spent the morning deleting old projects and using new method from a local source. Finally managed to get an iOS build with no build errors, but one runtime error

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/WikitudeSDK.framework/WikitudeSDK

Referenced from: /var/containers/Bundle/Application/2D8A9325-AD5F-4B7B-81FB-2D499FC4D2DB/{ app }

Reason: image not found

Hello Paul,

We are already aware of this issue. You can find more information regarding why this is happening on this thread and also you can find a workaround solution on this thread.

Thanks
Eva

Yes (see title)

are you have this problem on IOS?

Login or Signup to post a comment