Start a new topic
Solved

Sample Project: White Background

hey there, sorry for posting again ;)

I've imported the wikitude-plugin and exported it to ios explained as in the instuctions (https://www.wikitude.com/external/doc/documentation/latest/unity/setupguideunity.html#setup-guide-unity-plugin). 

The strange thing is, that the app does use the cam and tracks the image, but it doesn't render the actual camera footage. Compared to the youtube guide (https://youtu.be/iGySZp_fWHQ?t=332) there is no canvas in the scene and there is also no prefab for it to be found. (The camera-object doesn't have any children attached)

Do I have to fetch and project the cam-footage by myself or is this a bug? 

When I checked Unity 5.6 with SDK 6 it was working. The new version runs on Unity 2017.1 with SDK 7 on an OSX device.

thak you and have a nice day,

simon

2 people have this problem

@Richard Heasman

Does this issue happen with the our example app as well?

@Nicholas Tsaoucis

I tested on our devices and couldn't reproduce this issue using Unity 2017.2.0f2 and Wikitude 7.1.0 from the downloads page (not the beta page). Are there any error messages printed in the Android Studio console when you start the sample?

Regarding the watermark, please make sure that your license is compatible with 7.1.

Best regards,

Alexandru

I can't make the sample working on Unity 2017.2. It worked normally on 2017.1.
The camera does not work and render a white screen. Is there particular setting to make it work ?

I tested the sample Instant Tracking scene picking.

Hi, i have the problem with the white background

You have any solution?

I am using unity 2017.2.0f3

I unload wikitude 7.1 and after wikitude (beta)

thanks.

2 people like this

Hi,

It seems that Multithreaded Rendering is the cause for this issue. Until we find why this is not working, please disable it from Player Settings -> Other Settings tab.

Best regards,

Alexandru

3 people like this
It worked for me!!! Thanks!!

"Hi,

It seems that Multithreaded Rendering is the cause for this issue. Until we find why this is not working, please disable it from Player Settings -> Other Settings tab.

Best regards,

Alexandru

"

Hi, I'm getting a white background when I play the sample scenes. It was working fine previously with the older unity versions. Can you help me out?

Unity Version 2017.3.1f1

Wikitude - Version 7.2.1-7.2.0image

Hi, 

Are you also getting the white background when you are running on the device? The background is expected to be white when running in the editor.

Best regards,

Alexandru

1 person likes this

Thanks, Alex. It's working great on my device. 

Login or Signup to post a comment