Start a new topic

failed to initialize IOS camera Xcode error

Using the Wikitude instant tracking sample scene in unity with an iPad air 2 when i build for my iPad it fails when loading to device with a Thread 1: signal SIGABRT image not found error in Xcode

running in the unity editor with iPad attached using unity remote it never initializes the camera but the scene shows perfectly fine 

Hi Paul,

Which type of license key do you have and what error do you receive?

Thanks
Eva

just the free trial license key and all over the screen i have license key missing 

Hi Paul,

If you are using the license key then you should only see the Trial watermark. The error you are receiving indicates that you have not entered the license key at all or you entered a wrong license key. Did you download the latest license key from the License page? Did you also follow the instructions on where to enter the license key here?

Thanks
Eva

that's exactly what I've done 

i just created a new project re did everything and now its working i'm really surprised that the whole screen has to be covered in trial water mark its not even usable as a trial and i'll look for other alternatives, i wouldn't pay money for something if I'm not sure it can give me the look i want and with that watermark in place i can't tell

Hi,

The typical approach for users that wish to remove the watermark from the AR experiences would be that of purchasing a demo license. Since you are independently testing and not displaying to a wide audience, I still recommend the regular trial license. Despite the watermark, it allows access to all SDK's features and you can as well get in touch with us on our forum and benefit from the shared know-how.

Thanks
Eva

Hello Paul,

Did you follow the steps described in this documentation section?

Thanks
Eva

sorry missed one step working now but it's not recognizing the license key even though I've pasted it in the wikitude license key section on the camera 

any ideas

thank you   

Login or Signup to post a comment