Start a new topic

iPhone displays only 20 POI's

Hi, after some trials it seems impossible to display more than 20 POI's there is alimit or something else?

Hello Maurizio,

Based on your original post I assumed you were using our Wikitude SDK, and ARML is not supported there. What I can recommend you do is again make sure that the POIs are not too close to each other or not too far away and then check with mapsmarker community to see if there is any issue there.

Also note that, by end of September, we will no longer offer Geobased functionalities within our Wikitude app.

Thanks
Eva

Hello Maurizio,

Generally around 50 POIs are a good rule of thumb, to have still a good user experience. However, if the POIs are too close to each there then you could have the problem that they overlap. For this case, what you could do is combine POIs that are near each other. Details can be found here.

Another parameter that our system takes into consideration is the distance of a Point Of Interest, in order to decide to deliver it (or not) to a user.

Thanks

Eva

Hi Eva, the problem is that I have in my file more or less  54 POIs and from any position I can always see the first twenty items... not more.

Is it possible for you to verify if there is something wrong?

The file attached has been loaded as ferentino.org

txt
Login or Signup to post a comment