I am using New Studio (Beta), I export my collection,
1 - I copied files into my project, I load world from device, it's working fine
2 - I uploaded same files into my own hosting, I tried to load it by url, it keep showing 'loading...' on screen, then I tried to open same url in wikitude app, and result is the same
this is url to my hosting http://www.daivatech.com/ar/experience/index.html
Thanks, Ok, I did that, I went trough all files and file types in all folders and they are retrievable from browser and postman tool.
Please run through each file of your project and check if you are able to download it via the browser. Maybe there you have similar issues with other files.
Now it's "binary/octet-stream" and still I get "Connection Error" message on Wikitude app,
binary/octet-stream should be the correct MimeType
Also I tried "application/octet-stream" as MimeType and same error
Thanks for fast response,
I add "binary/octet-stream" mime type for wtc files in my hosting, now if I get "http://www.jarchee.ca/ar/kidsbook2/augmentation-trackers/4.1/tracker.wtc" browser doesn't show error and start downloading file,
But in wikitude app I get "Connection Error" message,
Is "binary/octet-stream" correct mime type? (Also I tried text/html )
We noticed that your server returns an error when loading the tracker file because of the wtc file extension: http://www.jarchee.ca/ar/kidsbook2/augmentation-trackers/4.1/tracker.wtc
We will improve the error logs on our side to identify such errors easier in the future. Thank's for the report.
Thanks for response and help, yes the url you provided is working, but how can I investigate what is wrong with my own host, I already tried 2 different hosts and the result is the same (I did same as you, I downloaded the zip file, extract, copy to host), I would appreciate if you give me some hints how should I find the issue, also I can give you ftp access to the hosting files if it's needed.
we tested your project on our servers and we don't have any problems with it. You can test it by opening the URL in the SDK Examples app: http://tinyurl.com/wt-test21 (be aware that this link is only valid for 14 days). We exported your project unzipped the result and uploaded the files on our server. There must be an issue on your server.
We just applied a fix in the target manager.
Please place your augmentations accordingly and export it again.
In case you encounter any issues, feel free to apply WebView Debugging (e.g via Chrome) and enable the Logger (line 91 in tools.js) to better understand what happens under the hood.
I attach my device screen recording about my issue.